We also offer membership reciprocity with other participating collaboratives. By working together, organizations are able to boost membership, encourage collaboration, and reduce the burden of dues. An application is linked below.
Organizations that agree to Membership Reciprocity shall honor a 25% discount from their dues when entities seek multiple memberships. The discount can only be applied between two organizations. For example, if an entity seeks membership from a third Participating Organization, then only the 3rd Organization shall offer a discount.
Organizations agree to:
- Honor a 25% discount promotion to Entities wishing to seek multiple memberships from Participation Organizations, as listed in Appendix C
- Be publicly listed as a Participating Organization
- Provide the contact information for the Organization lead (such as Chair, Executive Director, Membership Director, Manager, etc.) and billing contact
- Promote other Participating Organizations to current members
- Offer Membership Reciprocity Applications to current and prospective members
- Retain submitted Membership Reciprocity Applications for record keeping and tracking
- Coordinate with Participating Organizations when invoicing and remitting dues for each applicable year
Interested? Please send any questions and/or a completed application to email@example.com.